Site is working from November 1, 2014 Main page   |   News and Articles   |   Feedback
  » » BitcoinCloud Online
Price tickers
Popular Monitors/News

About CM Monitor
Our mission is to ensure bitcoiners can choose the most profitable cloud mining solution which fits their risk tolerance, budget and bitcoin earning goals.

The Cloud Mining Monitor (CMM) team is also committed to ensuring cloud mining reviews are constantly updated with the latest information which could impact enthusiasts looking to buy hashing power on these Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin cloud mining platforms.

We will constantly be adding more cloud mining reviews as we discover new cloud mining services.

BitcoinCloud Online

• Our rating:
  • 5
  • Users rating:
  • Payout Ratio %:
Alexa Traffic Ranks
Daily Reach %
  • We mine with Antminers S4+ S5 and newly the S7 miners. We are set up in an old Cooling facility near Cologne Germany. The Warehouse was once used for fresh profukts like Vegetables and meat. The office and support hours are based on GMT = 7:30am to 10:00pm – GMT. We will and always awnser every Email sent to us.

Our all plans (GHs and KHs) for 12 months. Balance is updated once a day according to your hashrate.

Free 50 GHs SHA-256 for Bitcoin mining

• Date Amount Comment
    TOTAL: 2015.12.30 = 0.15686705 BTC
    2015.12.30 0.15686705 BTC 200 GHs + 1 MHs + Free 50 GHs

• Date Amount Comment
    TOTAL: 2016.06.22 = 0.22064228 BTC
    2016.06.22 0.01104000 Withdraw (200 GHs + 1 MHs + Free 50 GHs)
    2016.06.07 0.01268888 Withdraw (200 GHs + 1 MHs + Free 50 GHs)
    2016.05.20 0.00974900 Withdraw (200 GHs + 1 MHs + Free 50 GHs)
    2016.05.09 0.01263030 Withdraw (200 GHs + 1 MHs + Free 50 GHs)
    2016.04.24 0.01466010 Withdraw (200 GHs + 1 MHs + Free 50 GHs)
    2016.04.13 0.01754200 Withdraw (200 GHs + 1 MHs + Free 50 GHs)
    2016.03.26 0.01879500 Withdraw (200 GHs + 1 MHs + Free 50 GHs)
    2016.03.11 0.01217200 Withdraw (200 GHs + 1 MHs + Free 50 GHs)
    2016.03.02 0.02148000 Withdraw (200 GHs + 1 MHs + Free 50 GHs)
    2016.02.18 0.01969000 Withdraw (200 GHs + 1 MHs + Free 50 GHs)
    2016.02.07 0.02506000 Withdraw (200 GHs + 1 MHs + Free 50 GHs)
    2016.01.25 0.01253000 Withdraw (200 GHs + 1 MHs + Free 50 GHs)
    2016.01.17 0.01074000 Withdraw (200 GHs + 1 MHs + Free 50 GHs)
    2016.01.11 0.01074000 Withdraw (200 GHs + 1 MHs + Free 50 GHs)
    2016.01.05 0.01112500 Withdraw (200 GHs + 1 MHs + Free 50 GHs)
Comment #1: 31 December 2015 00:06
200 GHS SHA-256 = 0.12869532 BTC + 1MHS Scrypt = 0.02817173 BTC + FREE 50 GHS
Comment #2: 15 January 2016 06:22
I sent 0.0235 btc for 30 ghs. But dont come my account. SCAM!!!
Comment #3: 18 January 2016 05:22
Quote: Slymnmnsrl01
I sent 0.0235 btc for 30 ghs. But dont come my account. SCAM!!!

if you read the FAQ https://bitcoincloud.online/dashboard/faqs

Why don´t I get any payouts

***
If you revieve a email with a withdraw information and you did not get any Bitcoins credited to your wallet you probaly don´t have an active contract. All customers holding only 50.00 GHS are not active. You have to activate your account by purchasing more ghs in the dashboard.
***

It seems as you need to buy at least 50GHS. Otherwise you need to contact support.

*Note: I haven't tried the site myself, so I am not quite sure yet.
Comment #4: 20 January 2016 09:15
Hi

I had the same trouble. If you send too many or less than said in the paymentbox contact them and they will find the payment with your BTC address you sent too.
It took me 10 minutes to clear that problem and I am mining..
Comment #5: 21 January 2016 12:51
Ok. Admin . Succesfully. No problem.
Comment #6: 12 February 2016 08:56
I am waiting for my withdraw. After 18 hours, I haven't received my payment ( not much only 0.0019 over btc).

Now, I have successfully received for my payment.
Comment #7: 20 February 2016 12:32
Withdraw still automatic or manual? If manual how? Cause i didnt find any column to put btc address only to and amount to fill withdraw request
Comment #8: 2 March 2016 16:31
Site made many promotion. Then start pending withdraw. Today, this site down for many time.
Comment #9: 3 March 2016 12:59
io sto aspettando il mio pagamento
Comment #10: 4 March 2016 21:08
Important notice. All users holding the FREE 50 GHS will not recieve payouts or mining profits.
The GHS contract has to be activated with a purchase of GHS mining. THX

Is this The End?
Comment #11: 9 March 2016 10:31
They still pay, just a litlle late. Wu must wait until 1x24 Hour..

Quote: Maksim
The GHS contract has to be activated with a purchase of GHS mining. THX

Is this The End?

It's mean we must buy GHs for activating 50 Ghs free bonus.. If we not buy GHs, we can't withraw mining profit from Free Ghs..
Comment #12: 9 March 2016 12:13
Thank for all. Now, I can say for every miner make invest with their promise will be successfully get your profit. Because, I am preparing for make a new invest.

Affiliated bonus is not important, but site owner's divinity is more.
Comment #13: 10 March 2016 17:38
My daily payout decrease around 20%
Comment #14: 7 April 2016 03:40
Cant open site, the end?
Comment #15: 7 April 2016 13:43
NOPE DDOS ATTACKS AS IT SEAM. GOT my pending payout though. lets see what happens next.
Comment #16: 13 April 2016 15:46
BitcoinCloud Online 100% ROI is 104 Days. Great result.
Comment #17: 14 April 2016 03:41
Quote: CM Monitor
BitcoinCloud Online 100% ROI is 104 Days. Great result.

Good for you, but not good to anybody who hasn't roi yet like me, because yesterday they reducing daily payout again, so will make more longer for roi now :(
Comment #18: 19 April 2016 04:01
I have 4 small accounts with this service. The minimum withdraw threshold is 0.00500000. At this time the option to withdraw is not available even though at least three of my accounts are above the minimum. So I would until further notice list this site as not paying. I could get my coin out before and now I cannot. I have started multiple communication strings and no answer. 0.00622440 still no answer or withdraw option renabled.

Quote: Sutiyem
Quote: CM Monitor
BitcoinCloud Online 100% ROI is 104 Days. Great result.

yes this is the second time in a 60 day period. My payment were personally cut by over 25 percent both times. Do not invest here friends!
Comment #19: 19 April 2016 23:37
I now have a issue to withdraw.
My balance is over 0.005 but the textbox that before was there, now is got.

So no option to withdraw.

Sent e-mails to support but still no reply.

Any one else having issues?
Comment #20: 20 April 2016 00:40
Quote: speedt_ouch
I now have a issue to withdraw.
My balance is over 0.005 but the textbox that before was there, now is got.

So no option to withdraw.

Sent e-mails to support but still no reply.

Any one else having issues?

they finally respond to email to say they work to fix problem. Only thing is I personally think they just turn off. I have money at cly7 too and now 2 payments pending for first time. I think there is something happening with the banksters and everyone waiting to see if shit hits the fan. No question of if, only when!!!
Comment #21: 20 April 2016 01:01
Quote: Jollyr2
Quote: speedt_ouch
I now have a issue to withdraw.
My balance is over 0.005 but the textbox that before was there, now is got.

So no option to withdraw.

Sent e-mails to support but still no reply.

Any one else having issues?

I just tried again.
Still no luck.
No visible button or textbox (like before) to hit withdraw. Again, I have the required balance.
Comment #22: 20 April 2016 11:01
Quote: speedt_ouch
Quote: Jollyr2
Quote: speedt_ouch
I now have a issue to withdraw.
My balance is over 0.005 but the textbox that before was there, now is got.

So no option to withdraw.

Sent e-mails to support but still no reply.

Any one else having issues?

I just tried again.
Still no luck.

You can withdraw as soon as your balance reaches 0.00500000 BTC / Plugin has some issues – we are working on it=horsepoop
Comment #23: 20 April 2016 12:42
Quote: Jollyr2
Quote: speedt_ouch
Quote: Jollyr2
Quote: speedt_ouch
I now have a issue to withdraw.
My balance is over 0.005 but the textbox that before was there, now is got.

So no option to withdraw.

Sent e-mails to support but still no reply.

Any one else having issues?

I just tried again.
Still no luck.

My balance is over 0.006... more than 0.005, and there is no option to withdraw.
Still waiting for reply from support.
Still waiting for fix on the site.
Still no option to withdraw
Comment #24: 20 April 2016 17:41
Quote: speedt_ouch
Quote: Jollyr2
Quote: speedt_ouch
Quote: Jollyr2
Quote: speedt_ouch
I now have a issue to withdraw.
My balance is over 0.005 but the textbox that before was there, now is got.

So no option to withdraw.

Sent e-mails to support but still no reply.

Any one else having issues?

I just tried again.
Still no luck.

Still waiting for reply from support.
Still waiting for fix on the site.
Still no option to withdraw

not looking good!!
Comment #25: 21 April 2016 11:03
Hey Admins you should update this site to not paying! Because they are not paying. PLEASE UPDATE!!!!!
Comment #26: 21 April 2016 12:55
So I finally managed to give withdraw order.
Now I wait to see if I receive the btc.

New rule on site:
"You can withdraw as soon as your balance reaches 0.00600000 BTC due to new plugin"
Comment #27: 21 April 2016 15:17
UPDATE! Payments have been resumed for me!!!
Comment #28: 21 April 2016 20:25
Quote: speedt_ouch
So I finally managed to give withdraw order.
Now I wait to see if I receive the btc.

New rule on site:

Wow thats a bad news, I guess this site is run out of money
Comment #29: 13 May 2016 09:30
this site can't be opened.
Comment #30: 14 May 2016 14:17
Why monitor the site to give it a five star rating? I see a lot of visitors are complaining about a lot of problems, the credibility of the site and services how? Does anyone really vote?
* = required fields
  • bowtiesmilelaughingblushsmileyrelaxedsmirk
    heart_eyeskissing_heartkissing_closed_eyesflushedrelievedsatisfiedgrin
    winkstuck_out_tongue_winking_eyestuck_out_tongue_closed_eyesgrinningkissingstuck_out_tonguesleeping
    worriedfrowninganguishedopen_mouthgrimacingconfusedhushed
    expressionlessunamusedsweat_smilesweatdisappointed_relievedwearypensive
    disappointedconfoundedfearfulcold_sweatperseverecrysob
    joyastonishedscreamtired_faceangryragetriumph
    sleepyyummasksunglassesdizzy_faceimpsmiling_imp
    neutral_faceno_mouthinnocent
Security code verification :

reload, if the code cannot be seen

Site search
Poll
Your favourite payment processor for investment is:
Other polls