Site is working from November 1, 2014 Main page   |   News and Articles   |   Feedback
  » » ETH Cloud Club (ETH » BTC)
Price tickers
Popular Monitors/News
About CM Monitor
Our mission is to ensure bitcoiners can choose the most profitable cloud mining solution which fits their risk tolerance, budget and bitcoin earning goals.

The Cloud Mining Monitor (CMM) team is also committed to ensuring cloud mining reviews are constantly updated with the latest information which could impact enthusiasts looking to buy hashing power on these Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin cloud mining platforms.

We will constantly be adding more cloud mining reviews as we discover new cloud mining services.

ETH Cloud Club (ETH » BTC)

ETH Cloud Club (ETH » BTC)
Last update: 2016.06.27
  • Мinimum hashrate:  1 KHs
  • Payouts:  Manual   /   Daily
  • Investment object:  Bitcoin-mining
  • Monitored from:  22.03.2016
  • Monitored (days):  
  • Our investment:  0.05000000 BTC
  • Our investment (Hashrate):  70 KHs
  • Users rating:
  • Payout Ratio %:
Alexa Traffic Ranks
Daily Reach %
  • Price per 1 KH/s: 0.00071200 BTC
  • Bitcoin mining made easy, we mine Ethereum and convert it to Bitcoin for you. You profit at no expense as we charge no conversion or maintenance fees! Reach ROI in 3 short months! 10 FREE KHs for mining. Instant Withdrawals. No need to wait, your withdrawal requests are processed and sent instantly! Minimum Withdraw: 0.005 BTC














  • Date Amount Comment
    TOTAL: 2016.03.22 = 0.05000000 BTC
    2016.03.22 0.05000000 BTC 70 KHs
























  • Date Amount Comment
    TOTAL: 2016.04.11 = 0.01043700 BTC
    2016.04.11 0.00532700 Withdrawal (70 KHs)
    2016.04.01 0.00511000 Withdrawal (70 KHs)
    2016.03.24 0.00102200 Withdrawal (70 KHs)
Comment #1: 1 April 2016 15:32
@cmmonitor
Hi.
I see this site is signaled has not paying.
I also have a account and I'm still waiting to receive.
But there site now says minimum payment is 0.005 that I don't have at this moment.
Do you have this amount now?
Comment #2: 1 April 2016 15:48
Quote: Speedt_ouch
@cmmonitor
Hi.
I see this site is signaled has not paying.
I also have a account and I'm still waiting to receive.
But there site now says minimum payment is 0.005 that I don't have at this moment.
Do you have this amount now?



Minimum Withdraw: 0.001 BTC
http://ethcloud.club/withdraw

We have balance 0.01611400 BTC ... and nothing ...
Comment #3: 1 April 2016 21:25
Quote: CM Monitor
Quote: Speedt_ouch
@cmmonitor
Hi.
I see this site is signaled has not paying.
I also have a account and I'm still waiting to receive.
But there site now says minimum payment is 0.005 that I don't have at this moment.
Do you have this amount now?



Minimum Withdraw: 0.001 BTC
http://ethcloud.club/withdraw

We have balance 0.01611400 BTC ... and nothing ...


Its seems they fixed the issue.
You have now received right?
Comment #4: 1 April 2016 22:15
Speedt_ouch yes, payment received today.
Comment #5: 4 April 2016 13:12
It is not paying since more than 1 week.
I have 0.017 BTC there and everytime i want to do a withdrawal it's showing "Please try again later."
Comment #6: 4 April 2016 15:40
Buffa, try contact with mining support ...
Comment #7: 7 April 2016 15:30
Minimum Withdraw: 0.005 BTC
Comment #8: 8 April 2016 02:19
We are paying, when it says 'Please try again later" this is more than likely due to the hotwallet being empty.
Contact support when the hotwallet is empty, it's that easy.

We do not store large amounts of Bitcoin in the hotwallet as the hotwallet is located on blockchain.info.

Thanks,
Eth Cloud Club
Comment #9: 9 April 2016 00:11
Quote: Eth Cloud Club
We are paying, when it says 'Please try again later" this is more than likely due to the hotwallet being empty.
Contact support when the hotwallet is empty, it's that easy.

We do not store large amounts of Bitcoin in the hotwallet as the hotwallet is located on blockchain.info.

Thanks,
Eth Cloud Club


Hi.
I payed 0.065 for a 100Khs account
When I signup for an account roi was in 3 months, stated on the site.
Last week profit was 0.00000500

Profit now changed to 0.00000400

I never for my free bonus 10Khs.

I never got reply to my e-mail I send to support asking about this.
Comment #10: 9 April 2016 05:32
Quote: speedt_ouch
Quote: Eth Cloud Club
We are paying, when it says 'Please try again later" this is more than likely due to the hotwallet being empty.
Contact support when the hotwallet is empty, it's that easy.

We do not store large amounts of Bitcoin in the hotwallet as the hotwallet is located on blockchain.info.

Thanks,
Eth Cloud Club


Hi.
I payed 0.065 for a 100Khs account
When I signup for an account roi was in 3 months, stated on the site.
Last week profit was 0.00000500

Profit now changed to 0.00000400

I never for my free bonus 10Khs.

I never got reply to my e-mail I send to support asking about this.


Payouts range from 1.5% to 2% daily.
We received hundreds of emails a day from monitors, members, etc. most asking 'please activate 10 free khs.'
A lot of emails are overlooked in the masses, as we do not bother opening 'activate my khs.'

We will credit your khs, next time, send more than one email.

Eth Cloud Club.
Comment #11: 9 April 2016 20:55
Quote: Eth Cloud Club
Quote: speedt_ouch
Quote: Eth Cloud Club
We are paying, when it says 'Please try again later" this is more than likely due to the hotwallet being empty.
Contact support when the hotwallet is empty, it's that easy.

We do not store large amounts of Bitcoin in the hotwallet as the hotwallet is located on blockchain.info.

Thanks,
Eth Cloud Club


Hi.
I payed 0.065 for a 100Khs account
When I signup for an account roi was in 3 months, stated on the site.
Last week profit was 0.00000500

Profit now changed to 0.00000400

I never for my free bonus 10Khs.

I never got reply to my e-mail I send to support asking about this.


Payouts range from 1.5% to 2% daily.
We received hundreds of emails a day from monitors, members, etc. most asking 'please activate 10 free khs.'
A lot of emails are overlooked in the masses, as we do not bother opening 'activate my khs.'

We will credit your khs, next time, send more than one email.

Eth Cloud Club.


I have sent a couple of e-mails.
In those e-mails I also provided my wallet address.

I will send a 3rd e-mail. Lets see if this time I get a reply and my bonus 10khs, that I mite add, my brother that also got 100khs account did not receive any bonus.

Hi.
Before getting the chance to sent my 3rd e-mail has you can read above, I logged in to my account and saw that the 10khs were at last credited.
Thanks Eth Cloud Club for that.

I must wonder if I would ever have got the bonus if not for this site (cmmonitor)

Now, besites profit drop I cant complain from anything else.
Comment #12: 9 April 2016 22:05
Quote: speedt_ouch
Quote: Eth Cloud Club
Quote: speedt_ouch
Quote: Eth Cloud Club
We are paying, when it says 'Please try again later" this is more than likely due to the hotwallet being empty.
Contact support when the hotwallet is empty, it's that easy.

We do not store large amounts of Bitcoin in the hotwallet as the hotwallet is located on blockchain.info.

Thanks,
Eth Cloud Club


Hi.
I payed 0.065 for a 100Khs account
When I signup for an account roi was in 3 months, stated on the site.
Last week profit was 0.00000500

Profit now changed to 0.00000400

I never for my free bonus 10Khs.

I never got reply to my e-mail I send to support asking about this.


Payouts range from 1.5% to 2% daily.
We received hundreds of emails a day from monitors, members, etc. most asking 'please activate 10 free khs.'
A lot of emails are overlooked in the masses, as we do not bother opening 'activate my khs.'

We will credit your khs, next time, send more than one email.

Eth Cloud Club.


I have sent a couple of e-mails.
In those e-mails I also provided my wallet address.

I will send a 3rd e-mail. Lets see if this time I get a reply and my bonus 10khs, that I mite add, my brother that also got 100khs account did not receive any bonus.

Hi.
Before getting the chance to sent my 3rd e-mail has you can read above, I logged in to my account and saw that the 10khs were at last credited.
Thanks Eth Cloud Club for that.

I must wonder if I would ever have got the bonus if not for this site (cmmonitor)

Now, besites profit drop I cant complain from anything else.


As I stated, we do NOT open or respond to any emails regarding free KHS. We receive far too many emails about free KHS. If you want your email read, use a different email subject that doesn't deal with the words KHS.

Thanks,
Eth Cloud Club
Comment #13: 15 April 2016 11:42
Quote: Eth Cloud Club


As I stated, we do NOT open or respond to any emails regarding free KHS. We receive far too many emails about free KHS. If you want your email read, use a different email subject that doesn't deal with the words KHS.

Thanks,
Eth Cloud Club


Hi.
I guess you only read one kind of e-mail and ignore all others.
What is the subject to do read?

I have the funds to withdraw, but your site says try later.

I send e-mail, no reply.

Your site says hot wallet empty to contact support.
Support does not provide support.
I must wonder....
Comment #14: 16 April 2016 17:02
This does not pay ... I have to write email inquiry, but did not get the reply , there is a problem , do not put!!
Comment #15: 18 April 2016 13:43
Are you guys still paying...., I mean like it was a nice mining site.....:-(
Comment #16: 19 April 2016 23:38
Oh well... another scam site.
Now they deleted the site and run away with our btc
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
Site search
Sign In
Poll
Your favourite payment processor for investment is:
Other polls